You could be the worst sales rep in the world, but if you build up enough pipeline, great things can still happen. Account Executives are some of the most lovable folks in sales, but likability only gets you so far.
We’re helping you whip your team into shape by talking about some ways to enable Account Executives to prospect more, without losing their closing abilities.
What You'll Learn
- Processes you can put in place to ensure Account Executives are still prospecting
- How AE’s can best use their existing book of business for prospecting
- Prospecting vs. Closing time management
- The best time (and situations) to ask for referrals
- Using your customer’s stories to turn into an online personality