Another great RateMyPitch session in the books!
We had so many cold email submissions who wanted feedback from some of the best sales minds around: John Barrows, CEO of JBarrows Sales Training, and Brad Ansley, Director of Engagement Strategy, Salesloft.
Together with our very own Ryan O'Hara and Jon Mazza, they offered grades and feedback so everyone could learn how to write the best cold emails possible.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The keys to getting double-digit reply rates
- How to structure your emails
- How to write subject lines that get opens
- How to get more POSITIVE responses
- What to avoid in your email copy
Thanks to everyone who sent in an email; stay tuned we'll have more chances to get your best emails graded soon.