Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Get Complete Access
SDRs know prospecting is harder than ever. Cold-connect calls and emails are up against busy schedules and cluttered inboxes. If that wasn't challenging enough, SDR teams are often responsible for multiple sales strategies and tedious, time-consuming tasks.
So how do you optimize sales development's role for effective pipeline generation? LeadIQ met with Gartner's Senior Analyst, Dan Gottlieb, to discuss data-driven insights on how you can set SDRs up for success.
Cool Things you’ll learn:
- An explanation of the current sales landscape and its challenges
- Introduction to the urgency of pipeline generation
- A step-by-step plan for guiding SDRs in boosting their pipeline
- The importance of specialized roles for SDRs
- How to shift data responsibilities to more cost-effective roles
- Why and how to build an Engagement Playbook
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.