21 of the best sales tips from 2021
2021 may be over but its memory is here to stay... in the form of a B2B Tonight Clip Show!
We’ve been tirelessly combing through the archives to find the best tips from every one of our 21 guests in 2021.
Taking these 21 tips into 2022 is more than just something fun to say. These tips could help you get through your New Year’s quota hitting resolutions a lot quicker.
What will you learn? Just check out the list! You’re bound to learn something from everyone.
Here are some of the tips you can expect:
- Getting a Start in Sales - Dale Dupree, Leader of The Sales Rebellion (02:49)
- Setting Sales Goals & Purpose - Gabrielle Blackwell, SDR Manager, Gong (05:42)
- Reaching Out Based on Company Size - Shikha Bindra, Senior Manager, Marketing Development, DocuSign & Sarah Brazier, Account Executive, Gong (11:30)
- The Science of Prospecting in 2022 - David Priemer, Founder & Chief Sales Scientist, Cerebral Selling (17:57)
- Getting Better Odds on a Cold Call - Jason Bay, Chief Prospecting Officer, Blissful Prospecting (20:34)
- Opening Up on a Mobile Line - Steve Richard, Co-Founder & Chief Evangelist, ExecVision (25:08)
- Prospecting with Voicemail - Shikha Bindra, Senior Manager, Marketing Development, DocuSign & Sarah Brazier, Account Executive, Gong (27:34)
- Cold Calling a Past Customer - Lauren Bailey, Founder & President, Factor 8 (30:54)
- Saying "Hello, How Are You?" - Nick Liemandt, Sales Development Manager, HackerOne (33:23)
- Images in Your Email - Justin Michael, Founder, Salesborgs.ai (36:56)
- Good, Relevant, Fun Subject Lines - Jack Wilson, Senior Director Enterprise Sales, Seismic (42:07)
- Prospecting from Content Engagement - Tom Boston, Social Sales Evangelist, SalesLoft (45:11)
- Finding Your Purpose - Nikki Ivey, Marketing Comms Manager, Emtrain (48:23)
- Anybody Can Create a Community - Jared Robin, Co-founder, RevGenius (52:24)
- The Discovery Process - Rich Stone, VP of Sales, Tech Target (56:03)
- Talk About What Similar Companies Do - Josh Normand, SVP Sales, Vimeo & Scott Leese, CEO and Founder, Scott Leese Consulting (59:08)
- Worked With vs. Learned From - Doug Landis, Growth Partner, Emergence Capital (01:01:17)
- Most Important Part of the Buyers Journey - Roderick Jefferson, VP Field Enablement, Netskope (01:05:25)
- Is a Stalled Deal Really a Deal? - Josh Normand, SVP Sales, Vimeo & Scott Leese, CEO and Founder, Scott Leese Consulting (01:08:43)
- Sales Process Causing Sales Issues - Andy Paul, Host, Sales Enablement Podcast (01:12:10)
- Avoiding Churn with the Right Product - Patrick Campbell, CEO, Profitwell (01:14:17)